1. Run Docker Compose example
See the Docker Compose example.
2. Choose the domain name for your Pactflow On-Premises application
You will need this for the next step.
3. Configure identity provider
Configure the Pactflow On-Premises application in your identity provider. See the Azure Active Directory documentation.
4. Deploy Pactflow On-Premises application stack
- Configure the Pactflow Docker image to be pulled from Quay.
- Use the environment variable templates to create the appropriate deployment configuration artifacts for the Pactflow Docker image (eg. Cloudformation template, Helm chart etc.)
- Ensure the compute resources have the appropriate specifications.
- Create a PostgreSQL database
- Ensure the network is configured appropriately.
- Ensure the logs are forwarded to a log aggregation service.